Eligibility for Admission :
A student who has passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute is eligible for admission to the Final Course.
The Intermediate Course consists of two Groups comprising of the
Group - III :-
- Paper 11: Capital Market
Analysis & Corporate Laws
- Paper 12: Financial Management and International
- Paper 13: Management Accounting - Strategic
- Paper 14: Indirect and Direct Tax Management
Group - IV :-
- Paper 15: Management Accounting - Enterprise
- Paper 16: Advanced Financial Accounting and
- Paper 17: Cost Audit and Operational Audit
- Paper 18: Business Valuation Management
Fees (Both Groups) :
- Cost of Prospectus -
- Postal Tuition Fee
(including study material) - Rs. 9,000/-
- Oral Coaching Fee
(including study material) - Rs. 14,000/-
- Modular Training Fee
- Rs. 2,000/-
Examination Fees :
- Single Group: Rs.950
- Both Groups: Rs.1,800
One is eligible for Membership of the Institute :
- After passing the Final Course and completing practical training as provided in the regulations.
- Initially one is admitted as an Associate Member and can use the
descriptive title "AICWA" after his/her name to
indicate that he/she is an Associate Member of the Institute.
- After fulfilling prescribed criteria, an AICWA can become a Fellow
Member and can use the Letter "FICWA" after his/her
name to indicate that he/she is a Fellow Member of the Institute.